We’re so happy to be bringing you another giveaway! We told you before that we were overwhelmed by the organizations that responded to our request for donations. It ended up being too much for just one giveaway! So here we are with round #2. We’d like to give a HUGE thank you to our sponsors for their support of our Korean adoptee community and hope that all of our blog readers will, in turn, support their organizations. Let’s show them how much we appreciate them and their generosity!
One lucky reader will receive:
- Special thanks to Chef Cathlyn Choi for providing us an autographed copy of her wonderful cookbook Cathlyn’s Korean Kitchen + season 4 Blu-ray of her PBS show by the same name! This delicious set retails at a combined $100 USD. Learn how to make delicious Korean dishes at home! (Then invite us to dinner!)
- This is huge! We are big fans and know many of you are, too. 감사합니다 to our friends at Talk to Me in Korean for providing us a $100 gift card to be redeemed in their web store for amazing e-books and audiobooks! We can’t say enough about their awesome resources. Perfect for you Korean language learners!
How to Enter
Simply tell us your favorite Korean food! What will be the first dish you make if you win the giveaway?
- On the entry site (link below), view the additional entry options listed under, “Tell Us Your Favorite Korean Food!”
- For each option you utilize, you will receive (an) additional entry(ies). There are up to 12 ways to enter!
- Be sure to follow instructions carefully!
- For the maximum number of entries, utilize all entry options and connect to us via all social media outlets.
- That’s it!
Share away, friends!
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. Making a purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
- Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You must be a legal resident within the 48 continental United States.
- Prizes cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- Giveaway runs from October 7, 2015 at 12AM CST til October 10, 2015 at 12AM CST. All entries must be received on or before October 10, 2015 at 12AM CST to be eligible to win the prize.
- Winners of previous We the Lees giveaways are not eligible to enter or win the Giveaway.
- All employees of We the Lees, the Sponsors, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway.
- Giveaway is promoted by We the Lees. Products, gifts, and prizes are provided by various companies or sponsors specified in the blog post.
- The product offered for the giveaway is free of charge.
- Sponsors: TALK TO ME IN KOREAN, G9, 3F, 385-33, Mang-won dong, Mapo gu, Seoul, South Korea; CATHLYN’S KOREAN KITCHEN, 15018 Avenida Montuosa, Unit C. San Diego, CA 92129, USA
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Entry is completed via email address submission. A limit of one entry is allowed per e-mail address. You may not enter more than once, whether or not you use a different e-mail address. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted with the same email address or from the same individual using multiple email addresses may be declared ineligible. You may, however, obtain additional entries through other channels (i.e., by performing an action such as visiting our Facebook, mentioning on Twitter, or posting about the giveaway).
- Winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter and notified via email within two (2) days after the Entry Deadline Date. Winner must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.
- The potential winners will be required to provide a mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within the required time frame stated in the notification, in order to claim their prize.
- 1 prize pack will be awarded, consisting of: (1) Cathlyn’s Korean Kitchen cookbook and Season 4 Blu-Ray, approximate retail value: $100 USD, and (1) code redeemable for Talk to Me in Korean web store e-books and audio books, approximate retail value: $100 USD.
- To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winner, contact email@example.com. Requests for notification of winner must be received no later than three months after the end of the Giveaway Period.
- All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WordPress, Google+, Rafflecopter are in no way associated with this giveaway.
- We will not be responsible for: (a) any late or lost entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of We the Lees or by unauthorized human intervention; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the giveaway.
- ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
- Winner may not substitute the prize for any other prize or for cash, however, We the Lees or the sponsoring company may substitute the prize for any other prize of equal or greater value, in its reasonable discretion, in the event the prize is not available for any reason outside of sponsor’s reasonable control.
- We the Lees reserves the right to publicize winners’ names and likenesses.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and prize information for promotional purposes in any medium, except where prohibited by law, without further payment or other consideration.
- In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any entry, the person whose name appears on the entry form associated with the prize number for the winning entry will be deemed to be the winner. It is your responsibility to control access to your email account. In the unlikely event that the winning prize number is duplicated, or a similar error occurs, We the Lees may conduct a random drawing among such inadvertently duplicated numbers or apply another equitable remedy in its discretion to determine the winner. Decisions made by We the Lees are final. By entering the giveaway, you agree to be bound by the decisions of We the Lees and these official rules. You and your entries may be disqualified if you attempt to circumvent these official rules.
- The giveaway may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of We the Lees any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the giveaway.
- By entering the giveaway through this website, you release We the Lees from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.