Giveaway time! As always, we are so thankful to our amazing sponsors for their support of the KAD community. We hope all of our friends and readers will support them, in turn! We have to give a special shoutout to our friends at Talk to Me in Korean for being extra generous. They sponsored our last Korean Culture Prize Pack Giveaway and have given us another $100 gift card to bestow upon one lucky reader! This gift card is redeemable in their web store for amazing e-books and audiobooks! We can’t say enough about their awesome resources. We are big fans and know many of you are, too. 감사합니다~!
How to Enter
- Visit us on Instagram @wetheleesblog
- Respond to our giveaway post and tell us your favorite place to visit in Korea. If you haven’t visited Korea yet, which attraction(s) would you like to go to someday?
- Receive an additional entry by posting a picture to your own Instagram profile answering the question above. Use #WetheLees and/or tag us @wetheleesblog.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. Making a purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
- Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules; if you do not accept them, you are not permitted to participate.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You must be a legal resident within the United States.
- Prizes cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- Giveaway runs from October 29, 2015 at 12PM CST til October 30, 2015 at 12PM CST. All entries must be received on or before October 30, 2015 at 12PM CST to be eligible to win the prize.
- Winners of previous We the Lees giveaways are not eligible to enter or win the Giveaway.
- All employees of We the Lees, the Sponsors, and of all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Giveaway.
- Giveaway is promoted by We the Lees. Products, gifts, and prizes are provided by various companies or sponsors specified in the blog post.
- The product offered for the giveaway is free of charge.
- Sponsors: TALK TO ME IN KOREAN, G9, 3F, 385-33, Mang-won dong, Mapo gu, Seoul, South Korea.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Entry is completed via responding to We The Lees Giveaway post on Instagram. An additional entry may be submitted by posting a picture to Instagram and tagging @WetheLeesBlog #WetheLees
- Winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter and notified via Instagram within two (2) days after the Entry Deadline Date. Winner must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.
- The potential winners will be required to provide a mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within the required time frame stated in the notification, in order to claim their prize.
- 1 prize will be awarded, consisting of: (1) code redeemable for Talk to Me in Korean web store e-books and audio books, approximate retail value: $100 USD.
- To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winner, contact email@example.com. Requests for notification of winner must be received no later than three months after the end of the Giveaway Period.
- All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WordPress, Google+, Rafflecopter are in no way associated with this giveaway.
- We will not be responsible for: (a) any late or lost entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of We the Lees or by unauthorized human intervention; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the giveaway.
- ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
- Winner may not substitute the prize for any other prize or for cash, however, We the Lees or the sponsoring company may substitute the prize for any other prize of equal or greater value, in its reasonable discretion, in the event the prize is not available for any reason outside of sponsor’s reasonable control.
- We the Lees reserves the right to publicize winners’ names and likenesses.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and prize information for promotional purposes in any medium, except where prohibited by law, without further payment or other consideration.
- In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any entry, the person whose name appears on the entry form associated with the prize number for the winning entry will be deemed to be the winner. It is your responsibility to control access to your email account. In the unlikely event that the winning prize number is duplicated, or a similar error occurs, We the Lees may conduct a random drawing among such inadvertently duplicated numbers or apply another equitable remedy in its discretion to determine the winner. Decisions made by We the Lees are final. By entering the giveaway, you agree to be bound by the decisions of We the Lees and these official rules. You and your entries may be disqualified if you attempt to circumvent these official rules.
- The giveaway may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of We the Lees any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the giveaway.
- By entering the giveaway through this website, you release We the Lees from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.