We are leaving in just a few days for our trip to Korea! We’re so excited for many reasons…which we will share with you below (in no particular order)!
- Winter in Korea = all the jiggaes, juks, and guks…
- Street food! Give us the hoddeuk!
- In summary, food.
- Hanging with the brothers
- Meeting the new sister-in-law…who speaks English!
- Heated floors!
- Whitney’s first hanbok
- Hanging with Appa at the key shop (his store)
- Celebrating the Christmas season in Korea
- Visiting with our social worker at Holt Korea PAS
- Whitney’s first trip to Lotte World
- Time with extended family, including all the cousins
- All the movies on Korean Air personal TV screens (Lee only!)
- Shopping, shopping, shopping
- A chance to be with the aging halmonis
- Noraebanging our heads off. Omma now owns two!
- Attending our first Korean wedding
- Catching up with old friends from Whitney’s year in Korea 2010
- Amazingly efficient public transportation
- Omma’s kimchi
What have we forgotten? Leave us a note so we can be sure to add it to our to-do list!
Have you connected with us? Find us on these social media outlets and track our Korea trip!
© We the Lees, 2015. All Rights Reserved.