Yes, we are accepting your guest blog submissions!
- Cover any adoption-related topic that you are passionate about!
- There is no word count requirement but we typically keep our personal posts between 800-1000 words.
- Grammar matters! We are less likely to select your post if we have to put in a lot of labor intensive time proofreading and editing.
- We reserve the right to edit posts as we see fit (with your approval prior to posting).
- We cannot guarantee all submissions will be accepted.
- Guest bloggers will receive no compensation for their posts.
- Preference is given first to Korean adoptees, second to other adult adoptees.
- All submissions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest! We can’t wait to see what you send us!